Job Vacancy - CFC Operational Manager
Click here for the full Job Description
Limerick Social Service Council CLG aims to promote the dignity and growth of individuals, families and groups in the Limerick city and county area. The work of the Centre is carried out by a dedicated team of over 90 staff and dedicated teams of volunteers, through a range of individual services ranging from support for pre-school children to elderly people.
Applications are invited for the following role:
Operational Manager of the Child and Family Centre (CFC)
(Full Time – 37.5 hours per week)
The CFC Operational Manager will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the service model for the Child and Family Centre, located on the Southside Education Campus, Galvone, and managing the day to day operations of the Centre and its ongoing development.
Applicants for this post must have:
· Minimum Level 8 qualification with Level 9 very desirable in a relevant field (Health and Social Care, Education or similar)
· Experience in a project management role
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience of staff management
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with children and families
· Full driving licence and access to the use of a suitably insured car.
Terms and Conditions:
· Salary: €56,000-€66,000 depending on qualifications and experience
· 30 Days Annual Leave Entitlement
· Pension Scheme
· Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
The Post is subject to 12 months’ probation, 2 written references, Garda Vetting and continued funding from Statutory Funding Agencies. Full job description is available on www.lssc.ie.
To apply: Please send an up to date Curriculum Vitae together with cover letter to Margaret Meagher, Human Resources Manager, LSSC, Upper Henry St., Limerick - Email: email@example.com Informal Enquiries to Brian Ryan, General Manager, 061-314111.
Closing date for applications/expressions of interest is 5.00 pm on 2nd of July, 2019.
Late applications will not be accepted.
LSSC is committed to a Policy of Equal Opportunity