Vacancy - Coordinator, Community Mothers and Teen Parent Support Programmes
Limerick Social Service Council CLG
Limerick Social Service Council CLG aims to promote the dignity and growth of individuals, families and groups in the Limerick city and county area. The work of the Centre is carried out by a dedicated team of over 60 staff, through a range of individual services ranging from support for pre-school children to elderly people.
Applications are invited for the following role:
Coordinator, Community Mothers and Teen Parent Support Programmes
(Full Time – 37.5 hours per week)
The Coordinator, Community Mothers and Teen Parent Support Programmes will be responsible for the management of the Community Mothers and Teen Parent Support Programmes and ensuring the delivery of high quality, professional family support services. The Coordinator will work as an integral part of the Child and Family Support Service within LSSC.
Applicants for this post must have:
- Relevant and recognised third level qualification in Social Care, Social Work, Early Childhood Care and Education or other related discipline (Minimum Level 8)
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience of working with vulnerable children and families
- Experience of planning, implementing and reviewing programmes for children and/or families
- Candidates must hold a full and clean Driving License and have a car at their disposal
- At least one years management experience is desirable
- Experience of working with young parents and parents of young children is desirable
Terms and Conditions:
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Above Statutory Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- The Post is subject to 6 months’ probation, Garda Vetting, two written references and continued funding from Statutory Funding Agencies.
Full job description is available on www.lssc.ie.
To apply: Please send an up to date Curriculum Vitae together with cover letter by e-mail to Margaret Mastriani, Child and Family Service Manager, LSSC, Upper Henry St., Limerick - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal Enquiries to Margaret Mastriani on e-mail above or 061-314111.
Closing date for applications/expressions of interest is 5.00 pm on 15.07.21
Late applications will not be accepted.
LSSC is committed to a Policy of Equal Opportunity
Please find the full job spec-candidate info document in the link below:
Job Description Coordinator CMTPSP.pdf
CMTPSP Coordinator Advert.doc